The Quiet Warrior
Are you ready to make changes to achieve your next level goals?
Discover How to Tap into Your Natural Introvert Strengths so You Can Become an Inspiring, Authentic and Confident Leader.
The Quiet Warrior:
A transformational 1:1 programme where you thrive as an introverted leader by recognising your strengths whilst embracing your unique influence and talent.
Fed up with being overlooked as a quiet leader?
Stressed and overwhelmed because your focus is always on what you aren’t good at or can’t do?
At the mercy of imposter syndrome and fed up of second guessing your decisions?
Drowning in a sea of self-help books and videos knowing deep down it’s time to get some help?
Desperate to find your place as a leader and embrace your strengths in an agile world?
Do you ever wonder why you have never achieved the kind of success as a leader you thought you were capable of?
Let me tell you why: It’s the mistaken belief that introverts aren’t cut out to be leaders. That introspection and quiet analysis aren’t important traits as a leader.
How do I know this? I have been in your shoes and I know exactly how you feel. I have also helped many clients just like you.
My client Louise , struggled to find positive ways to improve her confidence, motivation and success. The shine of her role had worn off and her engagement and motivation were out of balance, limiting her success. She lacked direction and no longer knew what she was good at. She’d tried various self-help books and online courses but nothing really worked. She looked around and thought other people were getting ahead of her, fuelling her frustration because she wanted to move up to the next level but she just couldn’t work out what was holding her back or getting in her way.
Louise tried a multitude of self-help books and online courses . But NOTHING worked. She spent hours trying to find a solution that made her feel better but this didn’t work because they only scratched the surface and never dug deep enough to unearth the root of the problems Louise was experiencing.
She felt overwhelmed, frustrated and struggled to find a solution alone.
If you are like Louise, then you’re in the right place as you’re about to discover what you’ve been waiting for.
Think you know your personality type and what makes you tick?
Combined with Coaching, Strengthscope® is like finding a superhero’s cloak you never knew you needed. It is you but, without the preconceived judgments and self doubts, a place to re-align and start again. The best thing is it’s backed by science and The British Psychological Society.
This unique strengths-based psychometric profiling enables self-awareness so that you can discover what really makes you tick, builds authenticity so that you can truly be yourself and empowers you to connect with others with honesty and clarity.
- Enables self-awareness, so you can discover what really makes you tick
- Builds a culture of inclusion where you can truly be yourself
- Empowers you to truly connect with others with authenticity, honesty and clarity.
“The sessions helped me resolve a series of issues and provided me with metacognitive tools that will help me self-coach in similar situations in the future.
Karen is fantastic!”
“Karen enabled me to recognise my own strengths and move forwards with gathering self-confidence and self-reliance, making the most of skills I already have and building on them.”
“Karen’s gentle and supportive approach encouraged me to explore potentially painful issues, and her skilful questioning and reframing encouraged insights to emerge. These insights were, in turn, translated into achievable actions for change.
I would highly recommend her as a coach.”
“I had recently been promoted and was feeling overwhelmed and an imposter. Karen’s programme enabled me to navigate my way through this period and provided numerous insights which I would otherwise have missed. The weekly check ins were helpful for me to focus and I looked forward to our fortnightly meetings (conducted remotely) – these sometimes over ran but I never felt like Karen was rushing me.
I would highly recommend the programme.”
“Karen is a breath of fresh air, she not only helps you to think for yourself, but does it in a very friendly and positive manner.
Karen has a wealth of knowledge in this field, bringing her own experiences to the table to help you achieve your real aims and goals.
I have found Karen to be very professional and focused in helping me achieve my individual goals and aims.
A true inspiration!!!”
The transformation you can expect:
- Clarity around your strength aspirations, what it is you really want to achieve so that you’ll know when you get there
- Developing your mindset to help you focus on your strengths and solutions rather than your weaknesses and problems to achieve peak performance and success
- Discover your unique strengths (your motivators for work and life) using the Strengthscope Wheel to develop an in-depth self-awareness to help you understand yourself and your behaviours
- How to take action and take your strengths to the next level to consistently deliver better results through building skills and experience in area which energise and motivate you
- Build stronger working relationships to engage and motivate others. You will think about theirs strengths, how best to utilise them and combine with your own to deliver greater results
- Take action to improve your performance and stretch to achieve your full potential
- Develop your leadership agility to adapt in shifting circumstances. You will learn how to flexibly apply your strengths, skills and experience in changing environments with speed and precision
- Learn how to remove barriers to success and develop areas that are helping you achieve your desired outcome. This greater self-awareness will help you achieve higher levels of confidence, success and productivity
- 360 Feedback which indicates the visibility of your strengths to others based on feedback from your nominated raters and the use of your strengths to deliver results
Here’s what’s included:
- Strengthscope profile – an extensive report identifying and explaining your ‘Significant 7’ strengths
- 1:1 development coaching sessions to:
clarify your purpose and goals
build positive energy
develop a solutions mindset
achieve peak performance
- Two 1:1 accountability sessions to embed your learning and accelerate momentum
- The Quiet Warrior workbook so that you can read the text and answer through provoking questions to develop your knowledge and understanding around the 5A’s (strengths to success development process). The workbook allows you to work at your own pace and at times that work best for you. The bonus is that your independent work here will spark interesting thoughts about your strengths and performance risks which we will develop further during our coaching sessions.
In three months’ time
You’ll have accomplished more than you ever thought possible, feel a greater sense of satisfaction and will have actually made progress towards the larger version of what you want to do rather than just worrying about it.
The Quiet Warrior Programme
Will be the most pocket-friendly investment you’ll make to help you be more engaged, motivated and confident in your decision making so that you can take action and achieve your goals.